AFTER BUY NOW PER PRODUCT:
$125 / product.
- Pay as you go with our Simply Per Product
- Access to FDA approved Nutrition Facts labels
- Automatic Ingredient + Allergen statements
- Retail-ready label downloads
- Add your own ingredients
- Easy to use video tutorials
What you’re getting: With our Simply Per Product plan, you are opting in to pay $125/label. This is a one-time payment. You’ll only have access to the number of labels you choose to purchase (you can always add more later).
Do you have more than 1 product? Opt for our Monthly Bundle Plan instead! Get access to unlimited nutrition labels for $99/month + built-in live chat with our team of certified nutritionists. Click here to sign-up.
$300 per Product/Sku. 1 business day turnaround
- Nutritional and label analysis for food manufacturers
- New FDA-compliant nutrition label creation
- Current label revision
- Personalized research on laws & regulations
- Customized product guidance and/or collaboration
- Nutrition information accuracy for your products
- Personalized collaboration for new products and seasonal items
- Guidance on ingredient substitutions for allergens and other dietary restrictions
- Quality assurance and competitive edge
- Signing of our recipe confidentiality agreement to ensure 100% confidential reviewing of your private recipes.
- Recipe name(s)
- The recipe’s ingredients, their quantities and units of measure
- Any specific brand ingredients. You can send the brand name, or picture of the packaging to your Registered Dietitian
- Single Serving Weight in Grams or Ounces
- Household Measure Term for Serving (i.e.: 1 cookie, 1 cup)
- Servings per Container (this is the container size, divided into the number of Servings)
- Any Allergen cross contamination possibilities
Frequently Asked Questions
DO NOT DELETE
1. What do I need to send you to get started with my analysis?
2. What is the standard turnaround time for a Registered Dietitian to finish my analysis?
3. What exactly does the Registered Dietitian do for me?
4. How do I receive my completed Nutrition Facts Labels?
5. What experience do your Registered Dietitians have with recipe analysis and FDA compliance?
6. How many products can I send to a Registered Dietitian?
“We tested LabelCalc for accuracy by using it to analyze some existing recipes, the results were identical to the food labs results. This really demonstrated LabelCalc’s value. You no longer have to pay the high prices for laboratory services when you have a tool like LabelCalc!”
Gwen Purdy | Vice President | Island Princess