LabelCalc’s Expert Consultants Can Create or Review Your Nutrition Labels
Our expert consultants are ready to help you succeed in creating accurate and cost-effective nutrition facts panels, and provide three unique consulting services:
1. Complete Nutrition Analysis, with FDA Food Labels:
Have a licensed Registered Dietitian take care of the nutrient analysis, ingredient calculations, entering 3rd party proprietary or brand ingredient labels, calculation of Serving Size, Servings per Container, Allergens and finally design the Nutrition Facts Label. LabelCalc has all of these FDA approved label layouts built into the software.
- Signing of our recipe confidentiality agreement to ensure 100% confidential reviewing of your private recipes.
- Recipe name(s)
- The recipe’s ingredients, quantities and units of measure
- Any specific brand ingredients. You can send the brand name or label image to your Registered Dietitian
- Cooking process or procedure that would adjust the final weight
- FDA suggested Serving Size (if you are unsure we can assist)
- Servings per Container, this is how many servings in your product.
2. Current FDA Label Compliance Review:
Already a LabelCalc customer but want someone to review your newly-created labels? At your request, one of LabelCalc’s expert consultants will:
- Review the ingredients you’ve already entered.
- Confirm that the supplier’s ingredient information entered into LabelCalc matches supplier spec sheets.
- Review the final weights, units of measure, serving sizes, and servings per container for each product.
- Assist with FDA compliance by thoroughly evaluating your entire label for content and format as well as answering any questions you may have about pertinent regulations.
3. New Client Label Compliance Review:
Not yet a LabelCalc customer but want some extra help with your existing nutrition labels and packaging? Our experts will review your non-LabelCalc product nutrition facts panels and packaging for FDA compliance relating to:
- Correct nutrient listings
- Value disclosure
Package review services run around $200-$350 per product depending on the complexity of packaging. Please contact us to learn more.